This “Product” (this software and related documents such as manuals) is licensed to you by Terawell for use under the following terms.
Article 1 (Formation of the Agreement)
1. This Agreement shall be formed and come into effect when you indicate consent, either by saving this Product to a storage device such as your computer’s hard disk, or by commencing use of this Product.
2. Unless you agree to the terms stipulated in this Agreement, you are not permitted to download, install, duplicate, or use this Product.
Article 2 (Copyright)
Terawell owns all intellectual property rights, such as copyright, associated with this Product, and this Product is protected by the copyright laws of Japan and of other countries as well as by all relevant conventions.
Article 3 (Granting of Right to Use)
1. Terawell grants you the non-exclusive right to use this Product in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
2. You may install and use this Product on a hard disk mounted in your own computer, and/or on other storage devices.
Article 4 (Prohibitions)
1. You shall not reproduce this Product either in part or in whole.
2. You shall not modify, reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble this Product.
3. You shall not permit third parties to use this Product, and shall not sell, redistribute, trade second-hand, lend or lease this Product to third parties.
4. You shall not give or disclose to third parties information provided by Terawell in order to identify you or this Product (serial numbers, etc.), or the license key.
Article 5 (Exemptions)
1. Terawell disclaims all warranties with respect to this Product, including, but not limited to, warranties of operation, merchantability, and fitness for any particular purpose.
2. Terawell shall not be held liable in any way for damages suffered either directly or indirectly by you or by third parties in relation to this Product. Terawell shall be exempt from any responsibility for claims made against you by third parties for damages or losses incurred in connection with the use of this Product.
Article 6 (Duration of Agreement)
As stated in Article 1 of this Agreement, this Agreement shall be deemed to have come into effect once this Product is saved in part or in whole to a storage device such as a computer’s hard disk, or once the Product is first used, or once this Product starts to be installed or used, and shall be deemed to remain valid until it is terminated as per Article 7 that follows.
Article 7 (Termination of Agreement)
1. You can terminate this Agreement by erasing this Product in its entirety from all storage devices such as your computer’s hard drive and from all memory.
2. In the event that you should violate any of the terms laid out in this Agreement, Terawell reserves the right to terminate this Agreement immediately without giving any notification.
3. In the circumstances stated in Paragraph 2 above, Terawell reserves the right to make a claim against you for any damages incurred.
Article 8 (Regarding the License Key)
1. You are only permitted to register the license key on computers that are owned and operated exclusively by you.
2. If the license key is registered on multiple computers, this Product shall not be used on more than one computer at a time.
3. In the event that this Product is installed on only one computer that is owned and operated exclusively by you, you are permitted to allow third parties to use this Product in a manner that does not violate the terms of this Agreement.
Article 9 (Regarding Materials)
You are entitled to use any materials, models, etc., found within this Product as they are, to manipulate them to produce your own works, and to publish, display or distribute them as printed materials, online, or through any form of media. However, you shall not use any trademarks, logos, symbols, etc., that are found within this Product.
Article 10 (Special Terms)
1. The validity, interpretation and implementation of this Agreement shall conform to and be interpreted according to Japanese law.
2. In the event of any disputes arising in relation to this Agreement, the district court that presides over Terawell’s locality shall be the agreed court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction.
3. The provisions of Article 10 of this Agreement shall remain in effect even after termination of the license.
If this Agreement is displayed in English, please note that the contents of the English-language Agreement were composed only for the purpose of translation. While we did take great care to ensure the integrity of this translation, in the case of a dispute between the Japanese and English versions of this Agreement, the contents of the Japanese version shall take precedence.